Whatever your training goals, Radcom can help you meet them. Radcom works with established training departments to help ease a heavy workload or directly with subject matter experts. We develop classroom, online, and mobile training.
The training development needs we address include:
- Preserving important knowledge held by senior staff nearing retirement
- Developing a curriculum for a set of courses
- Boosting employee effectiveness with job training
- Creating software training for new systems
- Developing courses and course materials for instructor-led training
- Improving performance through on-the-job training
- Providing instructional design and storyboards for in-house development
- Educating end users on product use and operation
Our clients benefit from custom solutions that address their specific business objectives and training challenges. We also incorporate corporate standards, rules and templates, when available. Radcom uses a variety of software tools such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate Presenter and Storyline, and Lectora.
What’s at stake …
Many companies worry about knowledge transfer. They wonder how much information remains untapped in the minds of an aging workforce coupled with the reality of younger employees jumping in and out of jobs throughout their emerging careers.
We’re adept at capturing the knowledge from long-time workers and presenting the details in ways that even the newest members of teams can understand. One construction company discovered late in the game that 25% of its leading executives planned to leave in the next few years. We built a well-received custom succession training program that equipped the next generation of their corporate leaders.
Whether you are preparing for future “brain drain” or experiencing other issues, such as workplace injuries, broken equipment, unplanned downtime, or decreased profitability, Radcom develops training strategies to educate end users.
Contact Radcom today so we can offer advice and answer your questions about how our consultants can help your business grow.