Harness Your Creativity to Drive Your Business Forward
More and more companies – in all sectors, from manufacturing to banking to healthcare – are recognizing the need for a shift toward praising new ideas and promoting creativity, enhancing employee engagement and motivating out-of-the-box thinking. This acceptance and promotion of creativity are what spur innovation.
Whether you are trying to inject new ideas into your business or want to develop your leadership team, BrainSpark is THE way your business can tap into the surging new Creativity Culture. BrainSpark’s goal is to develop and harness your employees’ creativity using our proprietary creative learning system with actual takeaways that will help your business:
- Stand out from the competition
- Encourage innovation from within
- Find creative ways to solve more business problems
- Develop your next round of leadership
The BrainSpark Program
1. Book: Conditioning Your Mind – Fuel Creativity to Ignite Innovation
We will soon release our newest book, Conditioning Your Mind – Fuel Creativity to Ignite Innovation. You’ll practice techniques to develop and grow your creativity. Finally, you will receive a “toolbox” of job aids to help you put your newly developed creative skills to work.
2. Workshop: Conditioning Your Mind
The goal of this course is to help you recognize, develop and act upon the creativity that you already possess. We will accomplish this by learning to prepare your body, prepare your thinking, and prepare your ego.
Attendees will learn to:
- Recognize the inherent creativity in yourself and others.
- Identify characteristics of a creative person that relate to yourself.
- Develop creative problem solving skills using the basic elements of the creative process.
- Examine qualities of a creative environment in real world settings.
- Evaluate an idea using the creative product criteria.
3. Workshop: Putting Ideas to Work -NEW
Are your planning meetings and design sessions stale? Are you tired of generating cookie cutter solutions that don’t solve the real issues? Let’s learn how to generate innovative ideas and put them to work.
Putting Ideas to Work is BrainSpark’s latest creativity workshop designed to give you a new way to look at problem solving and design thinking. It links the creative thinking process with the innovation process.
Attendees will learn new ways to:
- Clearly define and get to the root of business issues
- Gather information about problems
- Work within a team to find new solutions to new and old problems
- Implement, test, and revise ideas to ensure success
Radcom’s VP of Operations and BrainSparks’s Chief Creativity Officer
Jennifer is the creator of the BrainSpark program and author of the Conditioning Your Mind book. Her passion for using creative thinking to solve business problems is infectious. As Vice President of Operations, she is responsible for overseeing project editing, contracting and status; and company trends.
Jennifer has been a member of the Society for Technical Communication (STC) and the American Society for Training & Development (ASTD) and continually speaks at industry events across the nation.